Untitled Document
I.C.F.W Notice
what's newArchives

°Ô½Ã¹° 189°Ç

icfw 1st upgrade program for developing african countries 28th November 2016
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2016-12-02 (±Ý) 23:49 Á¶È¸ : 5574

icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀº 14°³±¹ ÁÖÇÑ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« ´ë»ç°ü ±¹°¡¸¦ À§ÇÑ »õ·Î¿î "upgrade program for Arican countries À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñÀ¸·Î Àç1ȸ ±¹Á¦È¸ÀǸ¦ 28ÀÏ, Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel ¿¡¼­ °³ÃÖ ÇÏ¿´´Ù. À̳¯ ½ÅȸÀåÀº Ưº°È÷ 14°³±¹ ( Angola Congo Cote'd Iovire Ethiopia Ghana Gabon Kenya Nigeria Rwanda Senegal Sierra Leone South Africa  Sudan and Zambia ) ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä«ÀÇ ¹Ì·¡ÀÇ ¹ßÀüÀ» À§ÇÑ Æ¯º°ÇÑ ÇÁ·Î±×·¥À» ¹ßÇ¥ Á¦½ÃÇÏ¿´°í  Âü¼®ÇÑ ÁÖÇÑ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« ´ëǥȸÀå H.E Albino Malungo ºñ·ÔÇÑ ¾ÆÇÁ¸®Ä« ´ëÇ¥ ´ë»çµéÀº ½ÅȸÀå¿¡ °¨»çÇÔ°ú Áö¼ÓÀûÀÎ ¹ßÀü°èȹÀ» ³íÀÇÇϵµ·Ï °áÀǵǾú´Ù.

The Dean of All African Countries in South Korea and

The Ambassador of Angola, H.E. Albino Malungo delivered the opening remarks, on the 1st Upgrade program for Developing African Countries. The conference was held at the Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel, last November 28, 2016. It was organized by the International Conference on Foreign Welfare (I.C.F.W) President. Mr. Kwang Yul Shin. H.E. expressed his gratitude to the efforts of Mr. Shin to help the whole African nation. The ambassador also said that he is truly impressed by the effort and passion of the I.C.F.W. He said that he is more than willing to cooperate and extend his hand on formulating and making the projects of the I.C.F.W. for the African people. He also thanked the Mr. Shin on inviting him in the said conference. 

The Ambassador of Gabon, H.E. Carlos Victor Boungou, one of the delegates in the conference shared some insightful remarks in front of the participants. H.E. said that he is grateful for the invitation. He reiterated that the Embassy of Gabon is willing to participate in projects that will help its citizens to improve their quality of life. Also, he will contribute to share some ideas on the project that will ultimately help the African people help their nations, by a special education program being proposed by the I.C.F.W. He also hopes that they will continue their partnership with the I.C.F.W. in future projects.

The Ambassador of the Republic of Sierra Leone H.E. Omrie M Golly to South Korea, took the podium to share a words to the delegates. H.E. opened his speech by thanking the organizer of the conference Mr. Shin. He said that the people of Sierra Leone really appreciate the concern given to their people by the I.C.F.W. He is also thanked the Mr. Shin for inviting him and his colleagues to make programs and share ideas through the conference. He wished that the cooperation between the I.C.F.W. and the African nations will continue to grow and develop.

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery