Untitled Document
I.C.F.W Notice
what's newArchives

°Ô½Ã¹° 189°Ç

Interviews with the Diplomat
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-03-16 (¼ö) 11:36 Á¶È¸ : 2548

"If possible to consider prayers during working hours." H.E Murad Ali, Ambassador of Pakistan, H.E

The Ambassador of Pakistan, H.E Murad Ali welcomed the President of i-msn, Kwang Yul Shin. Last Friday, April 09, 2010 at the Embassy of Pakistan Seoul Korea. President Shin prepared some important questions to the Ambassador. His first question was, How many Pakistani are here in Korea?
I have 10,000 Pakistani people living in Korea, most of them are working, married to Koreans , but some of them are doing business and some are students.- He said.

Followed question, Did you experience difficulties here? "the first time I went to Korea was 20years ago, I think early 80's and 90's and then came back as the Ambassador of Pakistan, I don't think I experience some difficulties here. But for other Pakistani people initially Languages and food because its very different to our foods."- The ambassador said.

When President Shin asked him about his opinion to International children, he answered with a smile on his face. He said, he is very delighted whenever he see them talking Korean languages specially when they Have a happy family life

" Incheon city is doing a lot for increasing the harmony. I think we have 1,500 people living in Incheon city, they are very happy and enjoyed the facilities that the city government provide to them.

In his closing, the Ambassador said "We are happy and comfortably living here, but we are more than happy if they provide us our small request, because I know Ever since Pakistan and Korea has a good relationship with each other"

What is your best way to support the Muslim or Pakistani people? Do you have any address to our government?

" I fully understand the problem that they are facing here. My only address to the Korean government is to give a clean and proper place to PRAY. Because we are praying 5 times a day, We wash our hands and pray. Generally we do it before sun rise, afternoon and after sunset. We have two types of prayers: one is Zoir prayer- afternoon (lunch time), and the other one is Azer Prayer-late afternoon, its an half an hour prayer. If the employers provide a small clean place to there Pakistani employee it is a big help for them, as long as it is clean place and we can pray. We really appreciate it" He said.

"Incheon is very developed city. It's a foreigners friendly now"

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery