Untitled Document
Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 108°Ç

icfw ½Å°ú¿­È¸Àå held the 8th ICFW International Conference
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-11-29 (È­) 17:45 Á¶È¸ : 2522

The 8th I.C.F.W International Conference was succesfully performed on November  24, 2011 (thursday) at the 2nd floor Namsan III Room Hyatt Hotel, Seoul Korea The.ICFW Conference was attended by the Ambassadors from Serbia, Ghana, Laos, East Timor, Domincan Republic, Uruguay and other Diplomatic corps from Bangladesh, Philippines, Ukraine, Algeria, Kenya and Peru.
The event was started at 6:30PM and it was end at 9:00PM. The  conference was organized by ICFW with the initiative of Mr. Kwang Yul Shin, the Chairman of ICFW.
The topic of the discuss was pertain to Multicultural Society and Ambassadors living condition. All the attendees were took place to participate for the  3 minutes individual speech. Here are the speeches;

SPEECH OF THE AMBASSADORS/ DIPLOMATS
ON THE OCCASION OF THE 8TH ICFW DINNER MEETING

Ambassador of SERBIA, H.E. Slobodan MARINKOVIC
Good evening Excellencies, thank you Charmain Shin for inviting us here.
Well now adays I can see so many newspaper and one of this is the newspaper is the newspaper of Mr. Shin. For me it is very very useful, because when you see a newspaper you can see so many informations about Korea and what is happening in the country. Its not easy to live in one country without any informations. But the activity of ICFW is always been very useful. It is notice here.
I think Korea is frankly good and open. They try to change the law and the everyday living. I think all of us will support this policy of Korea. We have to understand the visa system and maybe other issues.
Thank you very much Mr. Shin and your  colleague to express our feeling.

Ambassador of Dominican Republic, H.E. Grecia F. PICHARDO
I would like to thank Mr. Shin for inviting us in this meeting. I would like to congratulate him for organizing this kind of event. Thank you very much and this a good idea. Im living here for about 2 months. When I arrive here, the behavior of the people and the Ministry are very good. W e(me & my husband) found the people in Korea are Framing. The Korean people treat the foreigners quite good. We have a small no of people here so our  cases in immigration is not a problem.
Thank you.

Ambassador of East Timor, H.E. Joao Viegas CARRASCALAO
Dear President Shin, Colleagues once again I thank you for giving us this opportunity to address our activity.
As majority know that our country (East Timor) is not a well known country. And East Timor is a country that was born from zero. We loss 1/3 of our population because of the past tragedy so we only have a small population with a small land area. But then we give thank other country including Korea for the support.
In regards with the relationship of other country. I thnk Korea is one of the countries that have a priveledge in the world.
Or country is one of the 20th biggest resourse on the world. But unfortunately we still need a lot of support from our friendly countries. We only have 100 illegals.
Also, I would like to thank this opportunity to thank my colleagues.

Ambassador of Ghana, H.E. Margaret CLARKE-KWESIE
Good evening, thank you Mr. Shin for inviting in this Family meeting. Ghana also have some nationals here. We also have some Ghanian tourist who come to buy some motor  parts. But others are workers mostly in the fishing industry. I believe Korea needs our people specially in this kind of field.
I have stayed here for 2 years and I enjoyed stayed here more than in other country. I hope we enjoy the cordial relations.
Deputy head of Mission of URUGUAY, Mr. Gustavo C. Schiavo
We only have 30 people including the embassy people. But we do have Uruguay nationals who are Married to Koreans. But the no. is very minimal. Generaly speaking they don¡¯t have problem.
I am just concern on the matter of multiple Nationalities.

Minister Counsellor of Peru, Ms. Susana Corbacho
Thank you Mr. Shin for your invitation.
We only have 14 people including spanish teachers. But they always have the same problem. And that is the working permit. Because some of them don¡¯t have working permit. As for my Knowledge, Peruvian nationals are very muh interest about Korea. But eventhough they want to stay here to teach its not easy. Because they need to do in the labor market. We expect to have more workers. In peru we granted them a visa weather its 6 months or multiple entry visa.  Going to Peru is very easy.
We also have interchange So a lot of inter relations. We have also students here but the questions are the working visa.
But what I like most in Korea is the History.

Minister Counselor of Ukraine, Mr. Vitalii CHEPELIUK
Good evening, first of all I would like to thank Mr. Shin for all the efforts. And for providing this honorable meeting. Well I became from a very Multicultural Society. I think it is very good the more language you shared.I was noticed how homogenious. I would say that Multicultural society is very important.
I must thank this organization for its initiative, even this during one year they organize this such event. It also concern for the welfare of the people. Even though  some of our people have  a problem such as immigration policy but we are actually fine here.

First Secretary of Egypt, Mr. Mohammad El Halawani 
ICFW is really the most active which is very concern to the welfare of the foreigners. Ive been here for 2 years. I only have 2 kind sections here;  first is the Graduate students who are studying in different fields. And we don¡¯t have problem about it. Second is the labor including undocumented. We only have 250-300 laborers and sometimes it is complicated in terms of Korean policy. Because they are still adopting. My suggestion is to fix some legal assistance  for the foreigners here. If the legal society and NGO¡¯s could help us in this suggestion. The Korean government will renew for the last. And it would be a good opportunity if they have citizenship of Korea. I thank you very much Mr. Shin.

Labor Attache of Algeria, Mr. Abdel-kader ARAOUA
I think in Korea, the language is the very difficult because the key to every things is the Language. I believe Language is a barrier.  2nd is the  Mix Marriage. If the people would go and live to married with the Korean, im very happy. But getting an citizenship in this country is not easy, unlike to other nations that is very comfortable to apply for a citizenship.

Labor attache of Philippines, Ms. Felicitas Bay
Good evening His Excellencies and the Diplomatic corps. I would like to thank Chairman Shin for he always extend his arms to support our Embassy anytime, either political or humanitarian. I was full of Envey because compared to other nations we have a huge no of people here.
And what I see in this country is the revolution of Multiculturalism. We have laborers we have a good number of  Professionals such as Engineers, others are  particularly under E-9 visa or the what we called EPS (Employment Permit System) . We also have Filipino spouses married to Koreans and mix inter-racial childrens.
Ofcourse we still have certain challenges, but I hope this challenge will resolve. The blog blast Nationalism in Korea is always in the corner (in the news and newspaper).

First Secretary of Bangladesh, Mr. Syed Nasir Ershad
Korea is also becoming a multiculturalism. Later they started to accept Multiculturalism. As of last year about 1.4 Billion foreigners visited Korea. Therefore when the number of foreigners are increasing it means that the country is becoming more recognized. In my experience here, at first it is very good but when you live for longer time it is not that good. Yes  the country is becoming multicultural but the country will still more acceptance from other country.
As my other colleagues said,we also have Laborers under EPS program. And sometimes we still accept some issues coming from their employer. But it is lessen compared to the previous year. And I should also thank Mr. Shin for all his initiatives.

Second Secretary of Kenya, Mr. Raphael Musyoka
This is my first time to attend this meeting. Korea evolve and there are a lot of aspects that successfully done. Koreans are very polite. We have sees that opennes of the people. 
Anywhere in the world have television. The only one hing that I observe in this country is the cable channel (television channel) most of the channel are written or speak in Korean. If possible to have English translation in other channel that would be better and very comfortable to watch particularly for foreigners.

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (24)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery