Untitled Document
Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 46°Ç

Interview to the Apostolic Nuncio of Holy See, Archbishop Osvaldo Padilla
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-06-13 (¿ù) 16:27 Á¶È¸ : 3334

¡°LOVE concourse all¡±On the 3rd day of June 2011, Friday at the Embassy of Holy See Seoul Korea, 
The Ambassador of Holy See to the Republic of Korea, Archbishop Osvaldo Padilla was interviewed by the President of ICFW and i-msn newspaper, Mr. Kwang Yul Shin,`

The very accommodated and softhearted Archbishop was exactly three years living in the country. Prior to Korea the countries where he were assigned and stayed every three years are Haiti, Ireland, Mexico, France, Panama, Sri-lank, Nigeria and Costa Rica.

He had a positive impression in Korea. He said ¡°This is the first time I am part of Asia. When I was a young boy I¡¯ve heard about the Korean War. But the development was followed afterwards. Korea is a beautiful country, Korea is a very self sufficient in Food. Koreans are hard working people. I like the Korean old songs, which have a lot of romantic sentiments. 
The Korean government treated the workers very well,
The Archbishop added ¡°Culture is an expression of all that is good and noble in a particular nationality. In Korea there are many exchanges of these cultures not only on the economic aspects but also in the level of national identities. Korea has shown itself as open to all cultures, I am sure these exchanges of cultures will only benefit all cultures. The concept of globalization should be accepted.

¡±Archbishop opinion and suggestion about Multicultural Family and International Marriage; 
Marriage is a challenge between two couple. Love is above all cultures, learning the culture is like helping each other. LOVE is the best way to solve the difficulties. LOVE concourse all.When the husband and wife understand the real meaning of LOVE, there is no difficulty in the family.Cultural difference in this country is something normal. To strengthen the family, we have to join the culture together. We should adopt and share the culture.His message to foreign workers.. 
¡°In this exchange of cultures, we also have to open ourselves to the Korean soul with mutual respect and understanding.¡±Pilipino time is old habits that need to be change. But I am happy that now a days this old style is slowly changing. Koreans are on time, for them ¡°time is gold¡±. I must prefer the Korean time rather than Filipino time.

Archbishop final message to the Korean government
¡°I am grateful that the government has opened its door to other people. They warmly welcome the foreigners. Not only by giving them the possibility of economic sustenance, but by accepting them and accommodating them into the country.Also, I am grateful because Koreans accepted me as a brother of all priests and bishops. I feel I am one of them.¡±

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin k Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (26)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery