Untitled Document
Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 46°Ç

´ë»ç - Interview to the Ambassador of EAST TIMOR
±Û¾´ÀÌ : admin ³¯Â¥ : 2011-06-17 (±Ý) 16:54 Á¶È¸ : 1888

MAY 12, 2011
I-MSN INTERVIEW TO THE AMBASSADOR OF EAST TIMOR, His Excellency  Joao Viegas Carrascalao
The Ambassador arrived in Korea on August ¡®2010.
18th Asian Game in Pusan was their first participation in an International competition.
He described their country as a small area and less population,
He admires the Korean people and the country. He wants to see East Timor the same way like Korea.
¡°East Timor has the privilege of the courtesy of the Koreans¡±. Because Koreans teach the Timorese a TAEKWANDO. They also help us in building constructions.¡±He said
Timorese people in Korea were about less than 500, because just lately started to send workers under Korean government.
About 481 Timorese workers are presently living in Korea. The Ambassador said¡± Whenever I meet our laborers they said they are happy, and happily learning Korean languages. The only reserve that thay have is when Winter time. The laborers said it is very hard to work when winter. Because in East Timor they don¡¯t have winter season.
There are only 17 Timorese students in Korea. They don¡¯t have problem with their students here.
¡°We are facing a lot of difficulties, first is lack of knowledge, the Embryonic (undeveloped) of our country. And then the application came late. ¡°
His Address to the Korean government:
¨ª  Hopefully in the future, we would like to increase the no. of our students. Not only university students but also middle school students. If the students have a stock knowledge, they know how to do things well. They will get acquainted with the technology.
¨ª  And the welfare of our workers is very important.  Make sure that our workers have a good environment.  And to wish them to learn and develop more about Koreans, so that whenever they will go back to East Timor they have reserve knowledge.
¨ª  Also encourage the young Koreans to evaluate their selves and try to have a knowledge about East Timor. ¡°We want to develop our country, a better than ever. It takes time to negotiate ¡° he said
As of the moment they don¡¯t have significant no of Koreans living in East Timor, but one thing for sure is that, there are many Korean investors in East timor. Doing infrastructions and business.
¡°We export coffee in Korea, the only problem that we are have is the very small production. As I¡¯ve said before we only have a small area¡± But remember CAFE t¡¯more is from east Timor . The Ambassador said.
Only one EAST Timorean lady is married to Korean. According to her, she is happily living with his Korean husband.
Tourist place in East Timor
The Marine life, the sea is very reach in fishes. Also the country side is very expectacular and very mountaneous.
¡° The Ambassador would like to invite the Korean young couple to keep there honeymoon in East Timor and keep there holliday in East Timor¡±
Like in Korea foreigners can sleep outdoor without harm. ¡° I can say east Timor is the last paradise on Earth¡± He said.
How to develop Multicultural in Korea
¡° I see that Korean are very open, specially to there guests.  To undertstand Korean culture that is something very appealing. East Timor  can also be like this, we need more contacts.

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin k Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (26)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery