Untitled Document
Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 46°Ç

´ë»ç - Interview to the Ambassador of Chile
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-09-10 (Åä) 13:37 Á¶È¸ : 7669

Interview to H.E. Hernan Brantes, Ambassador of Chile On September 07, 2011, at the Embassy of Chile, Seoul ¡°THIS IS NOT ONLY A KOREA, THIS IS GLOBAL¡± With a population of 16 Million. H.E. Hernan Brantes had been in Korea for 14 months. ¡°The society here is very developed; the government is doing very well. Chile-Korea have a great bilateral relations. Our bilateral trade as of last year was 7.5 Billion dollars. And we are confident that this will rise up for the coming years. In our case, Korea was our first experience for Asian countries. Korea now is our 5th partner in the world. ¡° the ambassador said. ¡°Korean women are very respectful; they are skinny and attractive. Koreans are very polite and formal. I think all westerners believe that the entire Korean Society here is well respected. I like all Korean food, except the spicy food. For me, KIMCHI is very strong.¡° The no. of Koreans living in Chile, was 3000 they are involved in (textiles) business. Around 60 Chilean living in Korea 40 are students; few are married to Koreans. The educational system in Chile is same as in Korea. (If you are rich you should pay the tuition fee, but if you are less fortunate it¡¯s a matter of the opportunity. It¡¯s up to the government to support the poor families. ¡°I think the biggest challenge here is the Language. Languages is the main issue.. Like for example, If we want to visit other part of Seoul, its not easy because we don¡¯t have tourist map. If the government can provide tourist map for foreiners, it would be very helpful for us.¡± Now in Chile you can see Korean Tele novellas. Chilean young generations are very interested about Korea. ¡°I would like to Thanks the government for the serious relations to us. I fell very thankful. I will try to do my best to make these two countries (Chile-Korea) to more close to each other. We have 12 memorandum agreements. We are developing a special mall in tourist¡± Interviewed by Mr. Kwang Yul Shin, President of ICFW & i-msn

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (24)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery