Untitled Document
Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 46°Ç

´ë»ç - Interview to the Ambassador of Czech Republic
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-11-11 (±Ý) 14:38 Á¶È¸ : 2278

i-msn Interview to the Ambassador of Czech Republic , H.E Jaroslav OLSA Jr. at the Embassy of Czech Republic, Seoul. On November 10, 2011 ¡°The trade may tight between the states but between the people its culture¡± The Ambassador who is habitual reader of Literature was living in Korea for more than 3 years. He said ¡±There are couples of things that are very positive in this country first is the safety, you can walk in the street at 4am and no body touches you¡± He added ¡°The knowledge of Korea is very limited and I must say that this is same as Czech. I would like to thank the funds of Korean literature more people can read now about Korea. It is very much important now that at least every people has the knowledge of what Korea stands for¡± while he shared his first impression to Korea he said, ¡°When I came here I was very surprise I know that Seoul is one of the important culture city in the world. But surprisingly when I came and found its significant. Its more important that I suppose . The fact that you can see so many different exhibitions by artist around the world, hearing the music and watching Moscow films orchestra. Its only a few city that a world have for its very unique. But, what is unfortunate is the lower no. of Czech tourist in Korea. The fact that there is no direct fight between Incheon city to Prague. I think this could be the way to pursue the Czech by some kind of initiatives.¡± Approximately about 100 plus Czech people are living in Korea. most of them are students. While 10-15 are buddist . They also do have Czech citizen married to Korean women and also Korean man married to Czech women. The total no. is ranging to 15-24 couples. About 2000 plus Koreans in Czech Republic. Some of theme were settle and study in PRAGUE (capital of Czech). And the no. of Koreans is increasing significantly in 5-10 percent annually. There are also a group of Koreans who works for Multicultural Family. And there offices is in PRAGUE. Ambassadors personal view about Multiculturalism ¡°Logically it is difficult to create multicultural society from above. The multicultural society must create below. I think the very important part of it in Korea is to be More open logically and historically. Korea was not very much open into the foreign influences by the nature of the geography and the people. Logically it goes hand by hand. This experiences from abroad are those changing the society for better, for worse and for ever. But its changing the society needs more openness and accepting different views. Aside from that, I am supporting literary event, because it is a kind of supporting the translating. The translator are those crucial people.¡± Adding.. There are a plenty of context in our country. There is a huge tourist between our country from your country. It is a great thing for us. It is also support multicultural society. I think culture is very open, we should show them to the people and to other countries. I personally fell that culture events are those events that create the tight between the people. Yes, the trade may tight between the states but between the people its culture. Ambassadors message to the Korean government ¡°I only wish that the first situation will not change, that means this trend that set in the last couple of years, it is good for booth countries.¡± Interviewed by. Mr. Kwang Yul Shin, President of ICFW / i-msn

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery