Untitled Document
I.C.F.W Notice
what's newArchives

°Ô½Ã¹° 189°Ç

INTERVIEW TO THE AMBASSADOR OF EAST TIMOR.
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-05-17 (È­) 16:16 Á¶È¸ : 3646

MAY 12, 2011
I-MSN INTERVIEW TO THE AMBASSADOR OF EAST TIMOR. H.E Joao Viegas CARRASCALAO
The Ambassador arrived in Korea on August ¡®2010. He admires the Korean people and the country. He wants to see East Timor the same way like Korea.
¡°East Timor has the privilege of the courtesy of the Koreans¡±. Because Koreans helps us in building constructions.¡±He said
Timorese people in Korea were less than 500, About 481 Timorese workers are presently living in Korea. The Ambassador said¡± The workers said they are well treated and happily learning Korean languages But it is very hard to work when winter time.  There are only 17 Timorese students in Korea.
As of the moment they don¡¯t have significant no of Koreans living in East Timor, but still there are manyKorean investors in East Timor doing infrastructions and business.
Only one Timorese lady married to Korean. According to her, she is happily living with his Korean husband.
The Ambassador said.  ¡°We export coffee in Korea, the only problem that we are have is the very small production. As I¡¯ve said before we only have a small area¡± But remember CAFÉ t-AmO is from East Timor.¡±
Ambassador¡¯s hopes in the future are; To increase the no. of our students. Not only the university students but also the middle school students; the welfare of the workers who is very important.  Making sure that the workers have a good environment; to wish them to continue learn and develop about Korean language and tradition, so that whenever they will go back to East Timor they have a reserve knowledge.
Added . He wants to encourage the young Koreans to evaluate their selves and try to have knowledge about East Timor
¡° The Ambassador would like to invite the Korean young couple to keep their honeymoon in East Timor and keep there holidays in East Timor¡± The Marine life, the sea is very reach in fishes. Also the country side is very expectacular and very mountaneous.
Like in Korea foreigners can sleep outdoor without harm. ¡°I can say east Timor is the last paradise on Earth¡± He said.
¡°I see that Korean is very open, especially to their guests.  To understands Korean culture that is something very appealing. East Timor can also be like this, we need more contacts.

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery