Activities
PPCWCICFWi-msn(interview)

°Ô½Ã¹° 46°Ç

´ë»ç - Interview to the Ambassador of Romania
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2011-04-02 (Åä) 16:03 Á¶È¸ : 2989

Interview to the H.E Sever Cotu, Romanian Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
on 1st April '2011 at the Embassy of Romania, Seoul Korea

¡®Multicultural but integrated¡±
The ambassador is happily living in the country for about 1 year and 3 months.
The diplomatic relations between South Korea and Romania was established on the year 1990. The Ambassadors point of view before coming to Korea
"Before I go here, I¡¯m unprepared, not knowing too much about Korea, but we recognize Korea through War, electronics, (Samsung) appliances and specially Korean CARS like Hyundai, Kia etcs.." he said. His impression about Korea and Koreans,
¡° Korea is a develop country, it has a very high standard in Economic civilization. Koreans are very friendly, they are fashionable.
About 400-500 Romanian nationals are living in Korea it includes workers and students and married to Koreans. He assumed that every year about 15 Romanians are being married to Koreans. No data updates about the no of Koreans currently living in your Romania. But there are 40 Korean scholar students. And 160 Korean companies registered in Romania.
Korea and Romania have the same educational system. Many of graduating students in Romania were working in abroad, like U.S mostly to Western Europe, because they believe that they have better opportunity. There official language is Romanian. They have Latin language group (French, Italian, Spanish and English)
His Suggestion to Multicultural Society
¡°Global society is a good idea. You have to enlarge the economy because your country is not sufficient for exporting and importing of raw materials. You have to develop your country by including traditional culture. ¡°that is a must¡±
This is a challenge to get the versified of the world, this is a good idea. You have to take this into consideration. Multicultural society but it is not always positive. I don¡¯t think its beneficial to isolate the group to become secretarial. Multicultural but integrated. Foreigners will also have knowledge about Korean tradition, culture etc.. they should learn your country¡±. He said
¡°I like Korean generations. They like the rhythm of the Fashion.
His message to Korean government ¡°Continue this direction of development, Hardworking and discipline. These global approaches will benefit to Koreans. Become a global player, a peaceful to North Korea. Better to pay not to fight.

The continuation of this Interview will be showing up on i-msn newspaper!

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin k Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (26)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery