Untitled Document
Partipating Nation
Asian Country European CountryOceania CountryAfrica CountrySouth America CountryNorth America CountryEastem EuropeSpecial Guest

°Ô½Ã¹° 4°Ç

´ë»ç - Interview to the Ambassador of Malaysia
±Û¾´ÀÌ : master ³¯Â¥ : 2012-09-04 (È­) 17:31 Á¶È¸ : 2992
The Interview to the Ambassador of Malaysia was held at the Embassy of Malaysia, Seoul on December 14, 2011. H.E. Dato Ramlan bin Ibrahim Ambassador of Malaysia was 2 years and 10 months living in Korea. ¡° I have never visited Korea before. For me it is a very develop and dynamic country. The growing is quite impressive. They achieve a lot of progressive within the last 2 years. The country becomes more recognized in International in any fields. In Particular Korea is become active in International participants. Koreans are very easy to deal. Malaysians like Korean foods, like Kimchi.¡± He said - About 404 Malaysian students studying in Korea, they are in the field of Engineering. We are only the countries who send students here for studying engineers, also to understand and speak Koreans. He added ¡°it is quite advantage if they will work here, I believe right now there are more Korean companies who recruits Malaysian Engineers¡± - 90 Malaysian workers in Korea, but they are not under EPS program. They do not export a worker that¡¯s why they do not have EPS workers here. Ambassadors added ¡°But we have more than 2 million Migrants in our country¡± - About 56 Malaysian marriages to Koreans. So far they are living in a happy family, so we do not have any problems. Followed question of President Shin. Whenever you see Inter-racial children what do you think they are mostly looks like Malaysian-Korean? -with a strong answered ¡° I feel they are both looks like Malaysian and Koreans. And I feel happy because whenever I look at them it makes us realized that there is no problem in differences. It enriches our society.¡± - About 15,000 Koreans but the figure is in fix. It could be 15,000-20,000 Because of some parents/ families who visited their children who studying in Malaysia they just come and go. - 3,750 Korean students in Malaysia, they are studying English. The Living cost in Malaysia is much cheaper than Korea. Ambassador s Advice to Multicultural Society in Korea; ¡°Every society have a good way of promoting Multiculturalism. For our own way, Managing Multicultural Society could have to be done. Cultural background that we should take into consideration. Harmonious Nation, sharing the desire to live peacefully to grow together. Ensure that we have to prospect together, to go in to same destiny. It means that we have to accept our difference, acknowledge our purpose in life and proceed for the thesis. We need to recognized everybody. And ensuring that providing space to everybody. FOR MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY; We must ensure that the people will live in the harmonious life. Adding ¡°In Seoul I don¡¯t feel much difficulties, Also, Provinces guided me an English translation. So, we don¡¯t have issue for that. Let me share this to you, In Malaysia we have 4 languages, English, Chinese, Malay and India. Instead of forcing other people/ tourist to speak in our language we try to train our people to speak other language such as Korean etc..¡± The Educational System in Malaysia is Primary 6 years, Secondary 5 years, and University 3 years. They also have the support of government for the low income families - Everybody is crazy about Korean Haliu, especially in Southeast Asian. Korean Dramas gave great emotions. Many Asians can easily connect to the story. - On multiculturalism, I don¡¯t have message because Koreans are very conscious about the multiculturalism. I think what you are doing now is very fine. They want to learn in their own unique way. I don¡¯t think I have a best advice because they know what is best for you. Koreans have a creative mind. Discrimination happens in every society and in every work place. It is a blurry concept and it is very subjective. The bilateral relationship of Korea and Malaysia was established in February 1960. Korea is a very important partner in investment. This year about 6.3%was increase with a figure amount of 13.9 Billion. The biggest import is gases. Electronics is also quite good. The increasing of tourist is about 150% in 2003. The no. of Malaysian tourist in Korea was 44.9 percent. Korean Haliu Culture is one of the biggest reasons to get a big no. of tourist. NAMI Island is one of the tourist spot that really want to visit. Every Malaysian can easily travel to Korea. The range for economy fare is 200,000-500,000. 

Interviewed by Mr. Kwang Yul Shin, President of ICFW

À̸§ Æнº¿öµå
ºñ¹Ð±Û (üũÇÏ¸é ±Û¾´À̸¸ ³»¿ëÀ» È®ÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.)
¿ÞÂÊÀÇ ±ÛÀÚ¸¦ ÀÔ·ÂÇϼ¼¿ä.

what's new
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Shin K Yul attended¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Attended 45th Anniv¡¦
   2024 Jan 5th, º§¶ó·ç½º´ë»ç°ü Á¤Åë T¡¦
   icfw shin k yul attended the memory¡¦
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå attends the Banglad¡¦
  memorable moment...
   icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸ÀåÀÌ ¸»ÇÏ´Â Á¹¾÷½ÄÀÇ ¡¦ (257)
   ½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå( plan in 2017 for Lady T¡¦ (196)
   2015 ´Ù¹®È­°¡Á· ¼ºÅºÀý Çà»ç (ÀÎõ´ä¡¦ (23)
   ¿À´ÃÀº Çѱ۳¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù icfw ½Å±¤¿­È¸¡¦ (284)
   ½Å±¤¿­ ȸÀå, ´Ù¹®È­»çȸ ¹ßÀü À§ÇØ ¡¦
  PPCWC
   A message from the ICFW Chairman on¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå greeting to foreigne¡¦
   icfw½Å±¤¿­È¸Àå Happy Lunar New Year¡¦
   ¼­¿ïÇýÈ­µ¿ ·ÎÅ͸® ´Ù¹®È­ÀåÅÍ Multi¡¦
   Multicultural childern's the F¡¦
  Miss Korea & Miss IMS
   icfw Covid-19 Photo Theater : 50th ¡¦
   1st Miss IMS Pageant ( Multicultura¡¦
  ICFW & PPCWC Art Gallery